Simple and straight-forward recipe using ingredients you can find in grocery store.
Salted Chinese Cabbage (2 portions)
Shredded Radish (700g), Spring Onion 100g
Kimchi Paste: Garlic 50g, Ginger 20g, Chilli Pepper 50g, Salt 10g, Glutinous Rice Powder 50g, 50ml of warm water
1. Use a little less salted cabbage instead of fully salted one. (Please read 'how to brine the cabbage perfectly')
2. Thinly slice radishes 0.3cm thick.
3. Crush garlic and ginger and slice Spring onion diagonally.
4. Make the Kimchi paste by adding sweet rice powder with water, garlic, ginger and mix them well with salt and chilli pepper powder.
5. Put the paste between salted cabbage leaves.
6. Wrap the seasoned cabbage with the outer leaf and put it in the air-tight container.